Free Qwizdom OKTOPUS UpgradePosted in Blog, Software Releases, Update New Features on March 7, 2016 by ian
If you’re a WizTeach 3 user and have a full perpetual license, you can now also install and activate Qwizdom OKTOPUS for free!
Why Upgrade to OKTOPUS?
- Multi touch support for pen and gestures
- Built-in polling and collaboration using a web browser or the Qwizdom Notes+ App (free for up to 5 connected devices)
- Import .iwb files which have been exported from Smart or Promethean software
- Customise the tool palette and how OKTOPUS looks and works
- All the tools you know and love
- Fully supported through the Qwizdom Support Centre
Read more about OKTOPUS http://qwizdomoktopus.com/about/
How to get your free upgrade:
1. You’ll need to have WizTeach installed and activated it on your computer. Trial keys or keys with an expiry date won’t work.
2. Download Qwizdom OKTOPUS from http://qwizdomoktopus.com/downloads.
3. When you install OKTOPUS, make sure you have an active internet connection. If everything checks out, OKTOPUS will become activated.
Why are you offering this free upgrade?
Since development of WizTeach has stopped but OKTOPUS development is going strong, we want you to start using and loving OKTOPUS as much as we do! Just have a look at our change log to see what we’ve been achieving.
If I upgrade to OKTOPUS, will this remove WizTeach from my computer?
No. WizTeach and OKTOPUS are different products. You can keep them both on your computer, and if you really wanted to, you could even run them at the same time.
Are WizTeach and OKTOPUS files compatible?
No. WizTeach files can only be opened with WizTeach and OKTOPUS files can only be opened with OKTOPUS.
I have multiple activations on my WizTeach product key. Will this work more than once for my key?
Yes. It doesn’t matter if you have a 5 user key or a site license key, each computer where WizTeach is activated will allow you to install and activate OKTOPUS alongside it.
What do I do if I need to change my computer?
Simply install and activate WizTeach on the new computer, then install OKTOPUS. If you’ve changed computer and don’t have any WizTeach activations left, contact us at the Qwizdom Support Centre and we’ll do what we can to help.